2013 Rule Book
Non Winged Mini Sprints
Outlaw mini sprint rules
1. Engine: a. 600cc or 1200cc 4 cyl 4 cycle allowed. Head porting and polishing permitted, ignition factory or aftermarket, may use techlusion digital fuel optimizer (dfo), dynojet or yoshimura power commander & may use crank ignition advancer
B 1100cc and 1200cc must remain stock with the exception of alcohol conversions are allowed for both the starter must remain on engine and operational, alternator optional. Engine must remain within 6 inch offset of center of car.
2. Carburetion: carburetor or fuel injection (stock number of injectors ie: 4 if it came with 4 electronic fuel injected engines or carburetors may changed to run on gas or alcohol , air filters open, no nitro or nitrous oxide. No turbo or super chargers or vacuum pumps.
3. Transmission: on all engines clutch must be in place and operational (no bypass). Clutch basket & clutch spring tension can be changed. Stock configuration in any gear engine must roll over or shift and must be operational.
4. Drive system: final drive must come from original counter shaft, drive must be chain to rear axle. No quick changes
5. Frame and roll cage specs: wheel base 65" - 74", tread width
6. Body specs: must have complete midget style body suitable bumpers both front and rear nerf bars to extend out from chassis or body to a minimum of rear tire center line. No components are to be outside of frame excluding header or muffler. Secure rear bumpers and side nerf bars mandatory to compete.
7. Weight - min.900 for 1100cc and 1200cc with driver after the race as raced, no min weight for cars under 750cc.
8. Wings: non wing class.
9. Tires: all 4 tires must be hoosier, the right rear tire must be a 82/12.0-13 hoosier sp2 wheels 13" diameter - width open
10. Fuel tanks: cars that utilize a tail tank it is recommended to use a bladder inside the tank, you can use the bailey style tank with tail cover electronic fuel injected cars must have aero quip or equivalent fuel lines no lines are to pass thru cockpit uncovered
11. Transponders must be mounted 48” to 52” from center of front spindle on outside of lh frame rail see tech official.
12. Exhaust: see mandatory mufflers page 10.
13. Courtesy rule: see courtesy rule page 9 rule 28.
Any significant performance advantage will be
Addressed on an individual basis
35 raceway park officials reserve the right to
Determine what constitutes an unfair advantage.